Friday, January 9, 2009

happy new year

Well, we find ourselves in 2009 already. Oh boy, it is a new year filled with a bunch of new adventures, I hope. I've neglected my blog, and I feel ashamed. It's like ignoring an orpphaned child. I've shoved it aside and occupied myself with too many fruitless activities (like facebook---it's way too addictive for anybody's good), but I'm back!

I'm poised for action, and waiting for adventure...the anticipation is tangible enough to taste. Wheaton won't know what's hit them. Everyone on campus will know ME. bahahahhah. Not really, but this semester I am hoping to find new stories, make more memories, meet lots of people, and get my GPA up to snuff (woops, sorry about last semester mum and dad). I'll be keeping you updated as best I can. Until then, I'm signing out.

Peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As my father once famously said' "...College is fun."

Unknown said...

looking forward to that higher gpa! Nothing like a focused mind :)

Unknown said...

Oh that last comment was from your mom. I am at dad's computer so all my comments come up as his.